1. Definitions and Interpretation
“Content”means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, the Sites; and
“We/us/our”means Think Global Compliance Limited, a company registered in England under 08711278, whose registered address is The Epworth 25 City Road, London ECIY IAA, United Kingdom.
2. Information About Us
The Sites are operated by Think Global Compliance Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 08711278, whose registered address is The Epworth 25 City Road, London ECIY IAA, United Kingdom.
Our VAT number is 184 6798 47.
3. Access to the Sites
It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access the Sites.
Access to the Sites is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue the Sites (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if the Sites (or any part of it) are unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All Content included on the Sites and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from the Sites unless given express written permission to do so by us.
- Access, view and use the Sites in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download the Sites (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print pages from the Sites
- Download extracts from pages on the Sites; and
Save pages from the Sites for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on our Sites (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from the Sites for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so.
5. Links to the Sites
You may link to the Sites provided that:
- you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Sites without our express written permission;and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
6. Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on the Sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on the Sites is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the Sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Nothing on the Sites constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the Sites will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on the Sites is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
8. Our Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the Sites or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on the Sites.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to the Sites or any Content included on the Sites.
We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the Sites are free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of the Sites (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on the Sites.
We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of the Sites resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law
9. Viruses, Malware and Security
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the Sites is secure and free from viruses and other malware
You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via the Sites.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Sites, the server on which the Sites are stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to the Sites.
You must not attack the Sites by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use the Sites will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
10. Acceptable Usage Policy
You may only use the Sites in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use the Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use the Sites to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use the Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access the Sites;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Privacy and Cookies
Use of the Sites is also governed by our Privacy Statement, available from thinkglobalcompliance.com/privacystatement. These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of the Sites after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Contacting Us
14. Data Protection
All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
For complete details of our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to our Privacy Statement https://thinkglobalcompliance.com/privacystatement and Personal Data Policy https://thinkglobalcompliance.com/personal_data_policy
15. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
Any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.